When you use Asus router for WiFi connectivity then you can enhance your WiFi strength by adding asus repeater. Using repeater you can increase the area of coverage and WiFi speed. Explore more for Asus ac repeater to get good connectivity and stability.
Repeaters come with many more features. You can even add internet radios stations to your Asus repeater.
Like routers you can use your Asus repeater setup wizard for many settings and features. This article will explain the steps to add internet radios station to your Asus repeater. These added online radio stations can be directly used for streaming radio channels. Your Asus repeater is not only good for stable WiFi connectivity, but it also offers entertainment via its Audio section.
Steps to add more internet radios station into your Asus repeater
You need to connect a wireless device that has browser to your Asus repeater.
Once your device is connected to your repeater and you are able to access the WiFi network, you can begin with below steps.
- Launch an internet browser in your connected device and enter http://repeater.asus.com in the address bar.
- It will ask for username and password to authenticate your network. Fill the fields with username and password then click sign in button.
Note: username and password are case sensitive so verify if you are not able to login.
- This will open the Asus firmware interface. This page will have many options to control and setup your repeater.
- Navigate to left side of the portal and click over Audio. This will open a list of added radios station with an Add station button at the bottom.
- Click the Add station button to add new radio station.
- Enter the station related information and then click “OK”.
- At the right side you can see the option to delete the added radio station. And if added station is compatible with your repeater, you can also see the value of the stream speed.