If you are using Asus router and Wifi extenders for your home network then you should use different SSID or network names for your Asus Wifi router and extender. You can also use the same network name for your Wifi router and Wifi extender but later you will receive issues with your WiFi connections. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so you can handle the SSID network name for your Asus Wifi router and extender.
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow
- Using the web browser you will need to access the Asus Wifi extender login page. You can use http:// repeater.asus.com web address for accessing the login page for your WiFi extender.
- You will ask for the login user name and password so fill the correct login details for your Wifi extender.
- After making login access for your Asus WiFi extender you will need to go or “Network Map” tab.
- You can choose the “Frequency” using the drop down menu.
- There you can easily specify the SSID name or the network name for your Asus Wifi extender.
- You can also manage the channel bandwidth and at last you will need to click on the “Apply” button.
These are the simple steps for handling the SSID network name for your Asus Wifi repeater. You can also explore the web pages and receive more information for asus wireless repeater setup, asus repeater login, asus rt n12hp repeater setup, asus repeater mode, asus n600 rp n53 repeater, asus repeater rt n12, asus dual band repeater, and http //repeater.asus.com