Asus wifi router and wifi extruder devices are used to make sure that you can easily resolve the common performance issues for your devices. Asus wifi extender devices are used when you get the dead zone issues for your location. You have to make sure that you can also resolve the power LED flashing issues for your Asus devices and we are going to explain these troubleshooting tips in details.
Here are the Steps to Resolve the Power LED Flashing Issues for your Asus Devices | http:// repeater.asus.com Admin
- Using the Ethernet cable you will need to connect your Asus wifi router and computer device together.
- Go for the “Start” button.
- Select “Control Panel” option.
- Select “Network and Internet” option.
- Then go for “Network Connection” tab,.
- Go for “Change Adapter Settings”.
- Right click and select option “Internet Protocol Version” option.
- Make sure that IP address is 192.168.1.10 and subnet mask is 255.255.255.0
- Click on the “OK” button.
Make sure that firmware is updated for your Asus wifi router and wifi extender device. before you update the firmware for your Asus wifi router device, you have to reset your Asus device to all default settings using the reset button. You have to download the firmware file for your Asus device using the device model number and then you can access Asus wifi repeater login page using http:// repeater.asus.com web address.
After updating the firmware for your device, you have to power cycle your wifi extender and router device. you have to make sure that you can get complete details for your device access and this will be possible from the blog page. There you will get complete details for http //repeater.asus.com repeater.asus.com asus repeater repeater Asus asus wifi repeater wifi repeater Asus asus router repeater asus n300 repeater asus wireless repeater asus ac repeater asus dual band repeater